CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOSA ELT18 FRAME
Model of 2018, also marketed in 2019
Frame Kit : Super Light
High quality materials. Use of unidirectional carbon fibers with high tensile strength Torayca® T800 and T1000. The material chosen is wisely distributed and contributes to increasing the resistance to impacts to avoid breaking the frame.
Optimization of Driveability. The LOSA ELT18 model is equipped with a tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing. This solution guarantees an excellent driveability of the frame.
Mixed comfort stiffness. The geometries of the LOSA ELT18 have been developed to make the parts where the transfer of power between the runner and the frame rigid in order to minimize energy waste. The frame has also been designed to make even the rider’s comfort optimal.
Compact. The LOSA ELT18 frame is compact, so rigid and snappy.
Endurance top. The LOSA ELT18 project was born with the concept of maximizing the comfort of the cyclist in medium and long distances.
Design and eye-catching colors. The design of the LOSA ELT18 is based on the elegance of the shapes and the eye-catching colors have been designed to enhance their shapes.
Warranty on the frame kit extended to 5 years. The high quality standard of the LOSA ELT18 frame kit allows us to extend the standard warranty provided by the Law.
- Material: Torayca® T800 Mixed Full Carbon T1000
- Lay-up (fiber direction): UD (Unidirectional)
- Weight of the rough frame (Size M): 755 gr.
- Weight of the raw fork: 328 gr.
- Measurements: 6 size (XXS, XS, S, M, XL, XXL)
- Tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing
- Bottom Bracket: PressFit 30
- Groupset: traditional Shimano and DI2
Mode of supply
1) Frame kit in standard sizes painted in 1 color with standard livery consisting of
- Internal DI2 fixing
2) Complete racing bike tested
Frame kit made in China and assembled by our technicians with the models shown below and tested to guarantee quality