LOSA ELT20 LATERALE
LOSA ELT20 LATERALE
LOSA ELT20 DETTAGLIO
LOSA ELT20 FRONTALE
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOSA ELT20 FRAME
December 2019 model.
Frame Kit: Super Light / Endurance
Highest quality carbon fiber. Use of unidirectional carbon fibers with high degree of tensile strength Toray® T700 and T800. The materials chosen are expertly distributed and contribute to increasing the impact resistance to avoid breaking the frame.
Driveability optimization. The LOSA ELT20 model has a geometry and a headset that allows excellent handling of the frame.
Mixed comfort stiffness. The geometries of the LOSA ELT20 have been developed to make the parts where the power transfer takes place between the runner and the frame rigid in order to minimize energy wastage. The frame has also been designed to make optimal runner comfort.
Lightness. The LOSA ELT20 frame is part of the ELT range, the super light.
Compact. The LOSA ELT20 frame is compact, therefore rigid and quick.
Aero top. The LOSA ELT20 model was born with the concept of maximizing the performance of the athlete who wants to get the best out of his bicycle especially on medium-long distances.
Attractive design and colors. The design of the LOSA ELT20 is based on the elegance of the shapes and the captivating colors have been studied to enhance the shapes.
- Material: T700-T800 Mixed Toray® High Modulus Carbon
- Steering: 1-1 / 8 “, 1-1 / 2”
- Lay-up (direction of the fibers): UD (Unidirectional)
- Weight of the raw frame (Size M): 820 gr. + – 20 gr.
- Fork weight: 360 gr. + – 15 gr.
- Seatpost weight: 140 gr. + – 10 gr.
- Measures: 5 size (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86
- Brakes Type: Traditional
- Groupset: traditional Shimano and DI2
1) Frame kit in standard sizes painted in 2 colors with standard liveries consisting of
- Seat Post
2) Tested complete racing bicycle
Frame kit made in China and assembled by our technicians with the models shown below and tested to guarantee quality