Model of 2022.
- Product type: Aero Road Bike
- Material: Carbon Fiber T700
- Integrated Handlebar
Steam Measure: 90, 100, 110, 120 mm
Handlebar measure: 380, 400, 420, 440 mm
- Break type: Disc (Front 12*142mm; Rear 12* 100mm)
- Raw Product Weight (Size 54): Frame (995+-10gr), Fork (380+-10gr), Seatpost (210+-10gr)
- Head set: 1-1/2” a 1-1/2”
- Bottom braket: BB86
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 59
- Drawings: Same as picture or solid color (Drawings personalized by Customer on demand)
- Colours: On Customer demand (RAL)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOSA AIR3D FRAMEHigh quality carbon fiber. Use of unidirectional carbon fibers with high tensile strength Toray® T700 . The material chosen is wisely distributed and contributes to increasing the resistance to impacts to avoid breaking the frame.
Optimization of Driveability. The LOSA AIRT3D model has a geometry that allows an excellent drivability of the frame.
Mixed comfort stiffness. The geometries of the LOSA AIRT3D have been developed to make the parts where the transfer of power between the runner and the frame rigid in order to minimize energy waste. The frame has also been designed to make even the rider’s comfort optimal.
Compact. The LOSA AIRT3D frame is compact, so rigid and snappy.
Aero top. The LOSA AIRT3D model is born with the concept of maximizing the performance of the athlete who wants to get the best out of his bicycle even over medium-long distances.
Design and eye-catching colors. The design of the LOSA AIRT3D is marked by the elegance of the shapes and the eye-catching colors have been designed to enhance their shapes.
Inner Cables. The model has been designed to accommodate all cables internally, ensuring maximum aerodynamics.
Disc brakes. The model has a disc brake system (Front 12*142mm; Rear 12* 100mm).
Mode of supply1) Frame kit in standard sizes 2-color painted with standard livery consisting of: Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Handlebar
2) Complete racing bike tested