CHARACTERISTICS OF LOSA AERO19 FRAME
Model of 2018, also marketed in 2019
Frame Kit : Aero Endurance
High quality materials. Use of unidirectional carbon fibers with high tensile strength Toray® T700. The material chosen is wisely distributed and contributes to increasing the resistance to impacts to avoid breaking the frame.
Optimization of Driveability. The LOSA AERO19 model is equipped with a tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing. This solution guarantees an excellent driveability of the frame.
Mixed comfort stiffness. The geometries of the LOSA AERO19 have been developed to make the parts where the transfer of power between the runner and the frame rigid in order to minimize energy waste. The frame has also been designed to make even the rider’s comfort optimal.
Compact. The LOSA AERO19 frame is compact, so rigid and snappy.
Endurance – Aero top. The LOSA AERO19 model was born with the concept of maximizing the performance of the athlete who wants to get the best out of his bicycle over long distances.
Design and eye-catching colors. The design of the LOSA AERO19 is marked by the elegance of the shapes and the eye-catching colors have been designed to enhance their shapes.
Warranty on the frame kit extended to 5 years. The high quality standard of the LOSA AERO19 frame kit allows us to extend the standard warranty provided by the Law.
- Material: High Modulus Carbon Toray® T700
- Lay-up (fiber direction): UD (Unidirectional)
- Chassis weight (Size M): 1,000 (+ – 30) gr.
- Weight of the raw fork: 345 (+ – 20) gr.
- Measurements: 5 size (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing
- Central Movement: BSA
- Groupset: traditional Shimano and DI2
- Maximum User Weight: 115 kg
Mode of supply
1) Frame kit in standard sizes 2-color painted with standard livery consisting of
2) Complete racing bike tested
Frame kit made in China and assembled by our technicians with the models shown below and tested to guarantee quality