THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOSA AERO18D FRAME
Model of 2018, also marketed in 2019
Frame Kit : Aero Disc
High quality materials. Use of unidirectional carbon fibers with high tensile strength Toray® T700. The material chosen is wisely distributed and contributes to increasing the resistance to impacts to avoid breaking the frame.
Optimization of Driveability. The LOSA AERO18D model is equipped with a tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing. This solution guarantees an excellent driveability of the frame.
Mixed comfort stiffness. The geometries of the LOSA AERO18D have been developed to make the parts where the transfer of power between the runner and the frame rigid in order to minimize energy waste. The frame has also been designed to make even the rider’s comfort optimal.
Compact. The LOSA AERO18D frame is compact, so rigid and snappy.
Aero top. The LOSA AERO18D model was born with the concept of maximizing the performance of the athlete who wants to get the best out of his bike even over long distances.
Design and eye-catching colors. The design of the LOSA AERO18D is based on the elegance of the shapes and the eye-catching colors have been studied to enhance their shapes.
Inner Cables. The model has been designed to accommodate all cables internally, ensuring maximum aerodynamics.
Warranty on the frame kit extended to 5 years. The high quality standard of the LOSA AERO18D frame kit allows us to extend the standard warranty provided by the Law.
- Material: High Modulus Carbon Toray® T700
- Lay-up (fiber direction): UD (Unidirectional)
- Weight of the rough frame (Size M): 1,080 gr.
- Weight of the raw fork: 395 gr.
- Seatpost weight: 185 gr.
- Integrated Handlebar Curve: 375 gr.
- Measurements: 5 size (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Tapered headset: 1 “1/8 upper bearing, 1” 1/2 lower bearing
- Disc Brakes with Through Pin (Rear 12 * 142 mm; Front 12 * 100 mm)
- Bottom Bracket: BB386
- Groupset: traditional Shimano and DI2
- Maximum User Weight: 110 kg
Mode of supply
1) Frame kit in standard sizes 2-color painted with standard livery consisting of
- Integrated handlebar curve
- Seat Post
- Through Pin
2) Complete racing bike tested
Frame kit made in China and assembled by our technicians with the models shown below and tested to guarantee quality